Infographics – Percentages Chart PowerPoint Infographics

Infographics – Percentages Chart PowerPoint Infographics
PowerPoint Infographics - 2 Slides (Product ID: 0000102478)
 
 

If you want to make your business diagram visualized to grab full attention of your target audience while giving PowerPoint presentation, this Infographics – Percentages Chart is definitely the best tool for you. Such diagram templates for PowerPoint presentations are still widely used by many presenters. On this template you can see an illustration of two arrows. One of them is blue and goes up +70%, while the other one is red and goes down with -30%. There are editable percentage values and text placeholders for your own data. Background is presented in either black or white color solutions. This is the best infographic for finance and statistics-related presentations.

Use this PowerPoint Infographic template to:
• visualize numerical data
• grab your audience’s attention
• promote new project

You can customize this Percentages Chart pre-made template according to your taste and needs of your project. You can modify this template as you wish by changing the content, writing your own title/subtitle, modifying colors, and deciding white program to work in: PowerPoint or Google Slides.

Infographics – Percentages Chart PowerPoint Infographics
 
 
Downloads: 6171
 

 

Share with the world:

Comments

 

Why SmileTemplates ?

Helping thousands of organizations deliver their presentations

10 years in business 2.5 million customers around the world are delighted

 

Still have questions? We're here to help.

FAQ

Find your answer

Live-Chat

Direct conversation

Contact Us

Glad to answer any your question